Certified translations EN-RU

Certified translations from English into Russian by a Certified Translator EN-RU (ATIO):
– birth certificates (long and short forms), adoption certificates, marriage certificates, divorce certificates issued in any Canadian province, death certificates, and other personal documents required by the Embassy of the Russian Federation in Canada.
– diplomas and transcripts issued by Canadian schools, colleges, and universities for submission to educational institutions abroad
– financial statements, and certificates of residency issued by the Canada Revenue Agency for submission to relevant authorities abroad
– court orders and legal documents
– letters of reference, employment letters, employment contracts
– any other documents requiring certified translation


For a non-obligatory quote, please feel free to press